View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 07:06 AM
JudyG

myWW gives you options to pick the plan that will work for you. The Blue plan is basically the same as Freestyle. The Green plan is basically the same as "Beyond the Scale", the smart points program that most of us loved and lost weight on. On the Green plan, I have 30 daily points and 21 weeklies. The Purple plan has lots of free foods and includes potatoes and carbs, which would be even worse than Freestyle for me. I am not positive of the points on the Blue and Purple plans.

I lost 66 pounds on smart points and have struggled ever since Freestyle started. I have gained some weight back and have just been on a roller coaster. I was so excited when they announced this new plan and gave us a choice of how we want to work the plan. If you select a plan and find that it's not working for you, you can switch to one of the other plans. They ask that you stay on whatever plan you start for at least two weeks.

I can't imagine how much IT work went into the app to account for the differences in the plans. I am happy that WW listened to all the members who were so unhappy with Freestyle, like me.

Good luck to everyone. I hope you find a plan that gets you to goal. I know my mindset is so much better just since I was able to go on the Green Plan.