Old 01-23-2020, 06:54 AM
Snooze2978

Back in 2007 I put my house up on the market so packed up my sewing room. Didn't realize the housing market would drop suddenly so it took 3 yrs. I got bored so went out to pick up a seeminly less expensive machine to sew with until the house sold. I got a Janome Runway machine which really wasn't all that cheap but it sewed terribly. Once I moved I tried to give it to my mother but she didn't want to have to learn how to use it so I gave it to another family who later gave it to yet another family. Have no idea where it is now but I know I'll never buy another Janome again. My quilting neighbor loves Janome machines so I may have just picked up a lemon. We each have our favorites and I've had a Babylock and Viking machines. Got rid of the Babylock a couple years ago when I decided to downsize. Then after 16 years I upgraded my Viking D1 to an Epic. Doubt I'll ever upgrade again as I'm quite happy with my machine. Luckily most all my machine feet works on the Epic and only a couple hoops didn't work.