View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Iceblossom

How observent, Givio, that was a design decision when I felt I needed to push my greens into darker territory. Sometimes when you just add a few pieces it's really obvious that's where you ran out of the other fabric! But I'm trying to tie it in a bit with the same color but a value closer to those blues.

Today's lack of progress report. Well, after I took off and fixed those "wrong" setting triangles I figured out that no, the problem was just that I needed the sashing on both sides and not just one -- which means I didn't have to take them off, I just needed to add to them.

I only have 2 sashing strips left and figured those would be for the corners but I seem to be maybe 6?? short and I can't figure out why, I used all those rectangle units I think... Don't know. Short form is I'm going to put together a few more sashing strips and that will be all I get done today. Promised the hubby to watch him bowl tonight.

Still planning on having the top put together by Valentines. We are going to do something different on Saturday. We have this thing where we point out the "first times" so this will be the first time we've been to a football game together live. Seattle has an XFL team and I actually suggested we go to the opener. Hubby was surprised but found out that yeah, tickets are pretty cheap and why not be a part of Seattle sports history. Team is the Dragons, but I'm betting a lot of us will have our Seahawk coats on, chances are weather will not be the best thing about the day.