View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

It is April 1st and the count for March is declared officially complete. 2T UFO’s are UFO’s no more. Given is chaos in our world, , this us a great accomplishment. I know that many have switched their focus from UFO’s to masks and gowns, and that is wonderful. Personally, I do 25 masks and then switch to UFO’s. Here is the tally:1 —Teen’s Free Birds for her sister’s one year survival anniversary.

2-6–Sewbizgirl’s impressive collection of five finishes

7 —Bugaroo’s windmill quilt

8 & 9–Dedemac’s pillows

10,11,12–Connie’s charity quilt and two placements

13–rff1010’s Norwegian Wood quilt for her nephew. Sure he will ❤️.

14&15–Quossum’s ScrappyBargello and What was I Thinking. Her UFO stories are wonderful.

16&17–Connie’s two UFO’s combined into one completed quilt.

18 —Teen’s quilt for her great niece.

19–Rff1010’s peacock fabric quilt

20–Cherryb’s quilt intended for her grandson but will now be loved by someone else

21&22–Rob’s double score by mashing two UFO’s into one completed quilt.

23–Sewbizgirl’s as yet unpublished completion

24–Vasilisa’s Kendo quilt—we are all so impressed that it is finished in the midst of everything else going on in your life.

25–yet another finish for Rob. If I hadn’t already used up all my “same size” quilts, i would use it twofer idea,

With the uncertainty in the world, I am reluctant to set a goal for April. At least in the USA, we will all still be home. So let’s just KEEP CALM AND QUILT ON