View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 07:46 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Finished a quilt tonight...yeah! Will take pics tomorrow.
How it started. In 2017, My QBuddy and I saw a shop sample while out and about and we decided to do a sew along at our monthly get togethers.(Tic Tac Sew by Black Cat Creations) Both of us wanted to make it a tad longer so we added another 9" to the design. We worked diligently. She used scrap squares as well as scrap rectangles in country colors. I chose to use up some bright scraps, but bought fabric for the light rectangles and squares. We shared fabrics from each others scraps as well.

Why it stalled. She got hers off to a quilter and mine sat. Two years ago I bought a wide backing to finish mine...Oops I bought 1/2 yard too little and so it sat. A couple of weeks ago I bought the right amount of backing and laughing to myself as it's the same fabric but from a different shop!

And then. This past week I loaded it on the LA and started quilting a new pantograph (Lisa's raindrops from Urban Element) on it. Next sewed the scrappy bright binding I have had made for 3 years since getting the top done and now have it all stitched in place.

Pattern link
https://www.quilterswarehouse.com/ti...quilt-pattern/