View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 07:50 AM
Sewsation

The long list is below, if anyone cares for specifics. I think the standout food items are the variety of nuts, the dried mangos, and the 100% Italian tomatoes that come in cartons. I maintain loads of baking options. I also stock up on paper goods, cleaning supplies and toiletries. I used to let the pantry get almost bare before shopping. I doubt I will ever live that way again.

—————
-Long List-

Pantry:
Rice, black beans, lentils, sliced and whole olives, pickles, ketchup, turkey chili, Italian tomatoes in cartons instead of cans, marinara sauce, pasta, canned chicken/tuna, canned green beans, canned fruit, oatmeal, brown/white/confectioners sugar, baking powder/soda, cornmeal, unbleached organic/bread/cake flours, vanilla powder, yeast, popcorn, cooking oils, dry milk, dried egg whites/meringue powder, dried mangos, dates, walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds, peanut butter, crackers, cereal, candy, potatoes, cat kibble and canned cat food.

Refrigerator/Freezer:
Extra milk, cheese, eggs, bread, frozen veggies/juice concentrates, raw and prepared poultry/pork/sausage/fish, chicken stock concentrate, loads of extra butter, ice cream, jarred garlic, lemon juice, dried-meat treats for cats.

Last edited by Sewsation; 11-22-2020 at 07:53 AM.