Old 12-22-2020, 10:09 AM
MaxFor

Originally Posted by Sharpdx View Post
Well, I can't say I love it, it's just quilting and knitting saved my family. My husband had a stroke a few years ago and he lost his fine motor skills. Literally, anything he was trying to grab and hold in his hands fell down. He was very depressed and we weren't sure if he will go through restorative therapy. His doctor suggested finding a hobby that will improve motor skills. We chose quilting and knitting and that helped!
My wife and I went through a lot this year. And I've read the statistics of divorces because of isolation. People who were staying home together 24/7 went crazy and mad with each other. I was afraid that may affect my family too, but at the end of the day we found a lot of things that we can do together. She showed me how to make quilts, my son and I showed her how to play video games and I think the same hobbies may rekindle the relationships. My wife sent me a funny article about relationships and according to https://breakupangels.com/positions-...-relationship/, we are having a second honeymoon!