Old 10-27-2021, 11:03 AM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
JeanieG, I failed to notice the whole quilt you have finished and it is a real gem! Guess most of us old gals have slowed down and not keeping up but I do admire what you have done. I have not finished a quilt in the last four or five years, due to many things along with age...the desire to 'do', husband's anti-comments, etc., so not finishing any thing. Need to finish about 20 UFOs and use up a big stash of fabric. Maybe this winter.
QNS - The photo is just part of the quilt!!!! It has two more rows plus a border to complete! As I mentioned above, I have 6 more blocks to complete the next row. I have not worked on it for some time, as I have been trying to quilt some of my UFO's. I have completed all the quilts I have started (just completed Grassy Creek last years Bonnie Hunter and it is on my bed) so that is a good thing. I have 16 quilts that are in the flimsy stage and need to be quilted. Because I quilt them myself, it takes me quite a while. If I could get someone to baste them for me, that would be great! That is the process I hate!