Old 11-07-2021, 06:40 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I understand JeanieG. That will be a big quilt, but one can stop where they want to for their own sizing on the quilt.

Yes, I am a Bonnie Hunter fan too. I admire her and all she does and makes up those Mystery Quilts every year. Yes, I am copying down her directions as she releases them, but not planning on making this year's as I have not finished last year's Mystery Quilt. I may order the Quiltmaker magazine that she writes for, just to see what she is featuring each month of the four month long subscription. Scraps is not really my thing, the bigger the pieces are, the less sewing to do to complete the quilt!

Praying for more winter days when I can see and my head is not hurting so bad that I can get into my Quilt Room and sew and sew and sew. That would be great. Happy Thanksgiving to all, happy this year that we will have two, one for his cousins an another with his brother. Fun, fun, and fun.

Our loved ex-neighbors from Texas adopted daughter and husband are expecting their first baby (boy) in March. More fun thinking about a baby quilt! My first quilt to her was on her sixth birthday and she still has it. A single bed size divided into thirds, the upper was the sky, middle was a 'pink' corral with six horses in it, with a pink hat and boots with her name on it, and the lower third was beside the still waters and grass. The sky was window panels that God looked out of to bless her. Memories that brings back.