Old 11-07-2021, 12:46 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

That all sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your camping trip and guests for Thanksgiving. My blood grandmother was Rose Mae Harper ( one of fourteen) had a sister (Myrtle) who rode the train into Idaho in 1900 and married Charles Adamson. They were blessed with many children, and their children, so there are more than 100 in Idaho that are related to me. Shirley Johnson lives in Lewiston and hosted a get-together for great granddaughters of Clarissa America Harper in the summer of 2004, so I got to meet a few. One from Clarksville, WA across the Colombia River from Lewiston, Idaho. That is a fun trip.

My head cannot stand 'noise' and I suffer from allergies so much, my Dr. has me taking a Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion every night before bedtime. Eyes are both affected by Optic nerve problems, left is blind and the right one sees 90% on good days. I have no depth perception and get dizzy when I try to drive on Missouri Highways. So dh drives, but he has problems seeing also, so we go day by day on independent living. Getting old isn't always roses, but we are blessed to still be able live independently at our age.