View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 09:13 AM
happylab

Good mid morning everyone. IceBlossom. I like your blue and yellow quilt. So pretty and creative.

My goals this weekend to finish the top to BHMQ 2020. I’m in the process of squaring the 6.5” inner square for the 12.5” squares. After that I need to figure out what sashing material I will use to be able to put the top together. My goal to have this project completed before I start this years 2021 BHMQ. My second goal to complete or almost complete another top I call Bauble for short. The second quilt I had cut out the steps and the project stayed in a plastic Craft container for over 10 years. I love the fabric and pattern. I just wished I had bought enough to make a king size top. But it will be a twin size. I’m on step 4 of a 17 step project. It’s very doable if I stay on task. My third goals to relax me some. Cut & sew borders out for 2 baby boy tops. I will quilt these later in the week. That should keep me busy for the next 3-4 days. Until my next pop-in, happy sewing/quilting everyone.