View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:50 AM
juliasb

Great to be back here again this year. I did all of my projects from my stash with the only purchases being backing and some WoW. I made and had quilted 5 quilts One was a King size and the other 4 twin to full sizes. I have a project that I started back in August, before I got sick, and I am still working on it. I was running low on some of the colors I have choses from my stash to make it. It is a QAL project and so each block is different. I did have to buy a couple of yrds to finish it off. The plan is to have it done in the next couple months. I still am not able to stand very long to work at my cutting table. I will get there with no doubt in my brain. Step by Step.
I have a number of quilts in my mind to do this year and all of them will come from my stash. I also have a stash bash planned for next month or March. That is taking each piece out and refolding it and sorting by color all the fabrics. This is always fun.
The Moratorium keeps me on track. I need that help. So thanks a lot for hosting this again this year.