View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 01:25 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Hi girls. Lots of really good ideas being posted on this thread. I am listening, so please keep it up!
I found a set of three center divided fabric boxes to organize and store my sewing patterns. I ordered two sets, so that is a starting point for those stacks of inspiration waiting on me to use.
I also got the three-drawer chest from wayfair delivered yesterday and it is in place under the new sewing desk. I really don't want to fill this room too much, for I am pondering painting it. The sewing machine spacer/insert is ordered for the arrow desk and bernina. It is four to six weeks for delivery. (OMG!) Thank the Lord I have the other machines to use until I get it in the mail.
I had to replace my address book, it was depressing me every time I opened it all those people gone to heaven. While I was writing the names and numbers in the new address book , I called to see if my niece's number was current. She called me back and I got the skinny on what she is up to in her life. Five years goes by quickly. She graduated college with her degree and is working a new job in skin care development. Boil it all down and I promised her a new quilt. I just happened to have a perfect quilt kit that has been stored for four years and I adapted it with some new fabric to fill her favorite color combinations. I am thrilled to report, I have a queen-sized quilt all cut and ready to sew. Whew, that was a job and took three days (here and there) to cut all the pieces. Now to do some power sewing and get it made. Yay! A win, win. I get the fabric used and out of my closet and she gets a new quilt from her auntie.
Keep on organizing girls, we will get through this together.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 01-12-2022 at 01:31 PM.