View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 10:26 AM
cherrybsixty

Originally Posted by retiredteacher09 View Post
jmoore: I’m sure your neighbor and her fur babies were delighted with your help.

Rebaquilts: Congratulations on your quilt of valor finish. It’s awesome that you were able to print the photo. Great idea to have someone quilt your Baltimore Album and make adjustments to your Lone Star quilt. We would love to see pictures.

ckcowl: You have been busy. Your quilting and Ben’s work = WOW! The baby quilt and bibs will be loved.

cherrybsixty: You have made a lot of face masks. Thank you.
jmoore you are correct about me being the 'mask-maker,' over the last two years, if I had to put a number on it I think in the area around maybe 300 or so. I made around a hundred before I left Kansas my home state. That was for family members. Then I moved to Georgia in 2020 and I made more a 150 of them and mailed and took back to Kansas, to my home church and my hometown in Kansas. I've made a good number for my DD and her co-workers, until I've lost count. With that all said thank you for appreciating my service. I pray that one day we will look back and say we made it through

Have a bless sew day everyone

cherrybsixty