View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 10:40 PM
petthefabric

And I made a decision today. I fed my pity party with a fabric purchase. Still haven't calmed down enough to feel regret. Well 3 yds of it was needed. The rest caught my eye. I need a totally new project, rather than working on yrs old fabric. Does this qualify for an exemption? Maybe emotional therapy? Cheaper than a mental exam? I feel trapped. Mental excuse for my actions.

Can't stand whining and blaming. So sick of it I don't ask for help unless absolutely necessary. I've been mad all day just to get 3 5gal plants into the ground. And Adam, the man, brought sin into the world. I'm sick of men blaming Eve when the Bible is very clear. Adam's reply," it was the woman, you gave me god, she gave it to me so I ate it." Adam was so stupid to put the blame on god. God's reply, "you will toil all day the rest of your life to get the ground to give you more than thistles and weeds. You're expelled from Paradise, no more free ride." God didn't accept his blaming and whining and doesn't accept it from man now!

Eve wasn't to blame for Adam's choice and neither is any woman to blame for any man's choices today.

Last edited by petthefabric; 02-09-2022 at 10:43 PM.