View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 08:05 PM
cashs_mom

Hey all! I've been on a fabric moratorium for a couple years now, I guess it's about time I join this thread. I used up a lot of larger scraps this last month. I purchased an online FMQ course. I needed 12 12" sandwiches so I used up some print and plain fabrics doing that and also some of my batting scraps. The course was really good and my FMQ has improved.

I also used up most of a piece of upholstery fabric that I had. I made 2 bags for my FWs to make it easy to get them in and out of the cases and also give them some padding in the cases. I did have to buy some fusible fleece to finish the second one, but everything else was fabric that I already had.

Other than that, I haven't bought any fabrics at all since about Oct of last year. I bought a couple pieces at Quilt Festival and some to finish a Christmas quilt, but that's all. Sadly, there are no empty spaces showing in my stash. But I'm getting ready to start an EPP project which I'm hoping to mostly do out of my stash so I'm hoping that some of this will start to show soon. I'm not betting on it though. lol