View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 10:09 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Oksewglad…..you said “tiny piece” sewing….I cannot wait to see it. I do not have the patience for that like you do. I did my first crumb project, tho…just a small project to dip my toe in the water….I’m a bit hooked on that, now…lol. Here is my project…I made one for the WH swap…then loved it so much, I made me one…lol.

I, also, tucked into my 2 1/2” sq scrap box and made this. There are fabrics squares in this from the very first quilt I ever made…making these scrappy’s is like memory lane. I can actually get a bit teary-eyed when seeing fabrics from sentimental quilts for others I’ve made. I’m just now getting it ready for quilter after I piece a backing for it. I’ve been wanting to make a quilt using chambray background. I’m gifting this to a neighbor who has had it a bit rough lately.
Nice scrap quilt. Love using chambray as a bg fabric . Made a quilt with HST'S and old plaid shirts...perfect combo
Teen I need 280 2" crumb blocks for this project and happy to say they are all done and about 3/5 of them in larger blocks. MrOK in hospital for another round of chemo this weekend so will get some sewing done tomorrow before he comes home Sunday.