View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 06:46 AM
EmiliasNana

What a great idea Teen. How did you attach the heart clips to the fabric strip? My design wall has the Hearts of Hope minus the string pieced borders which are done but not sewn on yet. Love your design wall quilt and the Nancy Halverson blocks!
I spent all of last week cutting all the pieces necessary to make Bonnie Hunter's Rhododendron Trail in preparation for a retreat with Gay Bomers in Shipshewana starting next Tuesday. Can't believe I have to sew them all together now LOL It took me forever to cut them. I packed each part with the directions in large zip lock bags and then stacked them in Sterlite containers that fit in my wire framed tote. Now that the string borders are complete for Hearts of Hope I can finally cut the last 10.5 yellow strips for RT meant for the centers. I was afraid I was going to run out of yellow. Also bringing a jelly roll and a black honey bun to make the Three Dudes quilt that Rob Appell and Jenny Doan made on YouTube. I need a fast, simple project for in between the two Bonnie H quilts. Anyone else like that?