View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 04:10 AM
WMUTeach

Default 2.5's and Lost and Found

Well I finished another UFO! This one does have an abundance of 2.5's, 360! Not a huge number but enough to make a small dent in my batiks.

I do have good news to share with those who would understand. In January I started a quilt journal and was doing well tracking progress, planning and recording my quilting journey this year. In the middle of May it disappeared. I looked, I sorted, I whined and then I looked some more. The last time I KNOW I had it was when I was in Yoder's in Shipshewana. I thought I had seen it at home after that and, I assumed that it had fallen into my trash bag near my sewing table. Well, yesterday I was in Yoder's again, so I asked about a lost and found in the fabric area. "Go check at the register". Great Day in the Morning! I described the journal and one of the gals reached under the counter and there it was! Lots of my quilting information except for my name and contact information! Internally I was doing Snoopy's happy dance! Now I have to catch up and yes, put my contact information in my journal. "Thanks for shopping with us and have a good day!" had a whole new meaning.

Watch for our next birthday address in your message box tomorrow, the 20th.
Attached Thumbnails 2022-07-18-batik-scraps-donation-360-2.5-.jpg