View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 10:13 AM
NZquilter

This week is the first week, in what feels like forever, that I am feeling okay and my energy is coming back. I haven't needed to run to be sick in the bathroom for two days now and I've kept all food down. (I probably just jinxed myself by posting it!) This pregnancy so far has probably been my hardest! I've cried everyday for weeks because of lack of help, utterly exhausted but still needing to keep this household afloat. The hormones have been horrible. I don't know if it's because I'm a bit older, or what. The garden has been driving me crazy, and I've canned so much food, I hate it. If I had known I was going to get pregnant, I don't think I would have done such a large garden. My hubby has helped as much as he can, but he's gone for almost 12 a day at work, so that doesn't leave much time for helping. He's been doing all the grocery shopping and Wal-Mart pickups, which is a huge relief. Anyway, hopefully all that will soon be behind me. I so want to sew! But I need to keep on top of the canning and freezing veggies first.

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow, so I will get to hear the little heartbeat for the first time. I am so looking forward to that! On my way out of town, I'll mail Traveling Gramma's candies out.