View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 03:46 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I now have lost 45 pounds and my husband just noticed I had lost weight! When I have lost another ten, I will be under 200 for the first time since 1986. I eat a Burrito for breakfast, and then eat a lunch- supper as one meal at 3 pm or so, I snack in-between times and still drink Cherry coke cola all the time. A snack is one hand full of chips, or nuts or whatever to coat my stomach so it does not rub on itself. No diet plan, just am taking it one day at a time. I remind myself I am not working hard anymore, so I don't need a lot of food or calories each day.

I do plan on going back in my quilting room and quilt again after tomorrow, if I get the cleaning and mopping done. I have my house cat, Mega, and someone dropped off a tom kitten for my husband. MR. QNS loves his Tiny kitten who has his own cage now and loves to eat and sleep.

Reading news from all of you is still a fun thing and highly enjoyable. Hope everyone is feeling better now and can enjoy themselves more. Interesting, we are all on a diet and weight loss together...must be all those good recipes we traded around that caused all the weight gain. HA!