View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 06:52 PM
Loveofquilts

I do love the placemat log cabin. Great use of candies!

Happy birthday gannyrosie! 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 Hope you had a very enjoyable day and had fun opening up all those candies🍬 🍭!

I wanted to thank all of you lovely ladies for all my beautiful candies this year. The extra goodies were very sweet and quite unexpected. There was such a variation of fabrics, it was kinda unreal. I love all of them and I have no idea what to do with them at the moment. I'm learning to like things I didn't before and slowly move out of my comfort zone. I guess I'm growing as a quilter or maybe I'm just having too many hot flashes. Lol! Inspiration will hit me though. Maybe I'm saving up to make a king sized charm quilt for the bed, totally scrappy.... that's always a great idea. I'll put it up there with all the other great ideas. Hehehe...

I wanted to start cutting for the Xmas swap, my friends keep giving me Xmas scraps perfect to share and have that variation you were telling us about. I think placemats or pot holders on Xmas fabric would go over great! I just didn't know how many to cut or how many envelopes to make. Please help!