View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 03:56 PM
NZquilter

That is always so hard, Irishmom! Praying for you and the family. Last year one of my cousins lost her two month old baby. Those baby funerals are the hardest! Both her baby and my baby were the same age and she started crying when she saw me holding my little one. It was heartbreaking!

I feel like my life has changed so much since the announcement of twins soon. Hubby and I have decided to give homeschooling a break for a year or two and enroll the kids in the small public school here in town. Both he and I have both always wanted to homeschool, and decided on it before we were even engaged! But the reality is that I won't be able to once the babies arrive. This feels like a huge life changing decision! But I see so many benefits, I think the girls will do wonderfully. We visited the school today and I loved how bright and cheerful the classrooms are and how motherly the younger grade teachers are. The classes are small, like about 12 children per classroom. The teachers will be able to teach so much more than I will be able to when I'm looking after six children, ages six and under at home!