View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 05:41 PM
WMUTeach

NZ, you have done your due diligence and investigated the school for your older children. Not only that, you have prepared them to this point and you will continue to pour into them the really important things about kindness, family, determination, persistence and faith.. Is home school perfect? Is public school perfect? Is private or faith based school perfect? No, but you can find good in each of the choices A an educator, the parents who parent are the ones who have happy, enthusiastic and successful children that we like to spend our day with. I have worked in private schools, faith based schools, public schools and worked with home school families as a consultant. Three cheers to you for thinking ahead and taking care of yourself by lightening your load for a span of time. As you said, you can return to home schooling when it is right for you and for your children.

IrishMom, it is so difficult to have a child pass away. My sympathies and a very sad heart are with the family and you. Perhaps as you draw near to each other you can be comforted and give comfort as well. With a young child, we tend to ask "WHY?" more that if it is a person who has lived life for a span of time. There is no reasonable answer and it just hurts so much. The family considers the dreams and potential that they all saw for the future of this little one. I will be thinking of you and adding my prayers for peace and comfort for all.

I spent the afternoon cutting my Christmas and winter squares. Am I ready? Oh, yes I am!! I love Christmas and preparing for it is most fun of all.