View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 09:44 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
My last two are for SewBiz and Libster
I had made some hexies to take with me on my recent trip and when I returned I had to make that beautiful fabric into a few hexie flowers.
Libster I wanted light and airy and hope it works well with the others.

The Hexie block is beautiful, I love hexie flowers. The block for Libster is great too.

Now to clean. So many pieces of paper and fabric and threads all over. Oh my!
Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Here are my first 4 for SBG, TG, Terri, and WMUTeach.
These are great blocks too.

Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
Glad to be sewing again. Yes, WMUTeach, it is rain rain rain so its fun to do things inside. I finished these two blocks and tomorrow I am off to the County Fair where they have a Quilt show. It will be a fun day out of the rain!
Duckling, these are fantastic blocks, I love the bear christmas fabric

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
Here’s my Beauty and the Beast and Loki block….because I watched the entire Loki series and the movie 2 1/2 times, the block turned out beautifully, but it was a Beast to make. Just when I thought I was done, I realized I grabbed a counter clockwise foundation (thanks Loki) and had to rip apart the entire block because I was out of faces and I had to reuse the ones on the wrong foundation. Loki was playing with me, LOL. Hugs!
I love this gossip block.

Here is a Christmas wreath for Duckling and an appliqué block for Hav4boys. Logcabin82 inspired me. This is the block I took apart a few times and gave up, I took it apart a 4th time, fixed it (finally) and added the appliqué pieces. Hugs!
These are great blocks also. The Christmas wreath is good.

Here is my first baseball block. I ordered a little bit of baseball fabric and found a block to fit the motif. It’s called boy’s nonsense ironically in around the block again. Hugs all hope you are enjoying the fall weather!
Oops. Here it is.
Great block, I can't wait to see the baseball quilt. Travelinggramma, your friend will be super impressed and surprised.