View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 12:44 PM
terriamn

Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
Glad to be sewing again. Yes, WMUTeach, it is rain rain rain so its fun to do things inside. I finished these two blocks and tomorrow I am off to the County Fair where they have a Quilt show. It will be a fun day out of the rain!

Love both of your blocks Ducling

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
Here’s my Beauty and the Beast and Loki block….because I watched the entire Loki series and the movie 2 1/2 times, the block turned out beautifully, but it was a Beast to make. Just when I thought I was done, I realized I grabbed a counter clockwise foundation (thanks Loki) and had to rip apart the entire block because I was out of faces and I had to reuse the ones on the wrong foundation. Loki was playing with me, LOL. Hugs!
What a great gossip block Reba

Here is a Christmas wreath for Duckling and an appliqué block for Hav4boys. Logcabin82 inspired me. This is the block I took apart a few times and gave up, I took it apart a 4th time, fixed it (finally) and added the appliqué pieces. Hugs!
A couple more terrific blocks Reba

Here is my first baseball block. I ordered a little bit of baseball fabric and found a block to fit the motif. It’s called boy’s nonsense ironically in around the block again. Hugs all hope you are enjoying the fall weather!
Both your baseballs blocks are super

Originally Posted by All2Pieces View Post
These critter blocks are for Annaquilts. The original one is frogs and dragonflies. The bonus is strictly frogs. Both are O Susannah! blocks. I certainly hope your granddaughter will love them.

great critter blocks for Anna

I may have gotten two baggies from you,,, Anyway, these two blocks came from one baggie. I hope you like them. The red on white fabric in the patience block reminds me of yarn balls. The second block represents kitties on a rail fence.
Fun kitty blocks and lovely Jack in the corner block

Last edited by terriamn; 10-15-2023 at 12:48 PM.