View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 10:42 AM
ibex94

I am so jealous that some of you have flimsies already! I'm waiting patiently for mine.

Sorry -- signature fabric -- plain ole boring white to make a label for the back of the quilt.

WesternWilson -- I haven't downloaded the pictures to my computer yet. I'm a bad turtle. Ibex94 - 1 has yet to hit the airwaves. Your labeling methodology sounds fine but for my records, I am adding my name to the picture, too. So when I get to it, Yiaya - 3 Ibex94 is what I will be keeping on my computer. If there is any chance you want to play with the pictures by organizing by adder, you may want our name on your label, too. I don't think that will mess with your system as all the Yiaya's will still be listed in order numerically. I will send you "Yiaya - 3" as a label only unless you decide you want adder name, too.

Team -- did everyone scan in their request manifest? Can you send a copy to WesternWilson? If not, I will when I get it and forward a copy to WesternWilson so she can use it. Post a note in here and let me know.

Happy Sunday, all! November 1 will be here soon! Time for Ricky to teach us something new and exciting!