Old 11-04-2023, 07:51 AM
Iceblossom

Here's my stack of red solids and the leading single piece of red print which tends to the orange side a bit but is sufficient yardage. It is a Hoffman with a light gold tracking that is very soft. I know some people don't like metallics and that some can be scratchy -- not an issue with this piece. I don't know why the close-up picture didn't take, will try again later. The design is made up of parasols but they are not very obvious and are roughly quarter sized.

I am leaning towards the mixed red solids, but have some reservations about if the different reds will touch. I will have to make a guess with the first couple of clues before I commit fully one way or the other -- or if I put together the red prints for a third option.

I have quite the stack of indigo/dark navy pulled. Haven't started with the light blues yet but I found the tote! I also found the missing Bah Humbug! white script on red background I wanted to use in my Christmas string project before it was too late to incorporate it into the top. That will be my sewing today/this weekend, want to get the triangles of that done to take to group on Tuesday to trim and remove the paper foundation.
Attached Thumbnails reda-1-.jpg