View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 09:03 PM
nickie876

hey guys so i made tons of progress to this machine......i got parts finally rotating they were gunked up badly. but i got them spinning. the bobbin case and the shuttle were just awful. they rusted right through the metal sooo that will need to be replaced. so in meantime i was putting parts back into machine. everything was going great until i was putting the main connecting shaft back onto the machine......thats where my problem is. the cap (half circle) piece that screws over by the dear on the top to that shaft, i cant get it on....i know how i took it off so its the right way but the screw for correct play on the gear there, that one keeps getting stuff on that piece so it doesnt rotate. i never played with that screw so idk why it wont go back on. so i had been taking a break the llast few days but i would love to figure it out so i can move on to next machine lol.....trying to get all my machines at least almost working order. ill try and post A pic so you guys know what i mean. thanks

Last edited by PatriceJ-2; 12-09-2023 at 02:46 AM. Reason: removed profanity