View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 07:54 PM
Yiaya

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

Peckish,
So sorry to hear about your mom! Unless she’s severely osteoporotic, she probably didn’t fracture anything in water. Doesn’t make it hurt less, poor dear! 🙏

What I meant to say last night was crumb block. You know the one thing that was supposed to be in there!
I had to leave it covered because I used Wonder Under to adhere the appliqué before stitching it down. Ended up taking a different block out, making another crumb piece so all is well.

I watched his February video last night, glad to see that this round is easy. I will mail both out Tuesday. I’m sorry for the delay Shawnee.

news earlier this month has honestly made me unable to concentrate. Nephew’s wife (37) was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. They had their first baby 7 months ago 💔. I can barely take it, nothing I can do except pray and be there for my sister, nephew and niece. I haven’t really told people ( aside from family) because obviously, I’m not looking for sympathy but if any of you wonderful ladies are the praying type, my family sure would appreciate it.

Sometimes life just isn’t fair 😢💔