View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 06:16 PM
ibex94

WesternWilson - did you get the email I sent regarding photo labeling?

Joyce, I am still waiting patiently for the post office to bring me your flimsy.

I have learned many things about coordinating an exchange like this one. Now that the post office is totally unreliable I will probably not do anymore close-timed exchanges. But that is just one of the things that we don't really have control over except who we choose to ship like a totally different agency like Federal Express. Since UPS is not delivering packages for the USPS, and the USPS is horribly late all the time even after paying for priority mail delivery, one can only assume that UPS is also the problem.

Everyone send Joyce lots of love because she's the one who is not getting her flimsy on time. I think everyone else has theirs in hand that wanted them delivered for the reveal, right?

Not getting tracking numbers is keeping me in the dark about who has their flimsies and who doesn't. Let me check in with our flung flimsies:
I didn't want mine because I won't be in town April 16.
Joyce's is somewhere in Louisiana but not yet in my hands.
Plix didn't want hers mailed for fear that she would peek before the reveal.
Yiaya, has hidden hers in the closet.
Shawnee has hers.
Peckish, do you have yours?

I need to dig my zoom address out of mothballs and send everyone the invite for April 16, 6 pm west coast time. I will be sending it via personal emails. I'll post a note in here when it has been sent. Happy Sewing one and all.