View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:16 PM
Yiaya

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

Hi Fellow turtles!

I am hoping everyone received their labels. Juana and Plix have confirmed that they did. Hate to be a PITA but would love to know if the rest of you got them. I have tracking numbers and more importantly still time to stitch out any that went missing. Could those of you that haven’t mentioned it please let me know that they arrived and that they are colors that you like? I have no problem redoing them if they’re not what you want. It’s way more important to me that you like them!

Shawnee and C Joyce I mixed up some reds today so should have some ready for you soon. Only did a Wine Red and a Chinese Red but also have a “ light red, “ fuchsia” and “Scarlet “ on hand if they’re more your style. Planning on doing a gradient so you’ll get a gradient of both.

if anyone else wants a gradient of a specific color please feel free to lmk. I know I said something about shipping and costs but this round too is on me so now is a good time for requests. My only concern is that I am still learning so it’s iffy on how they come out. And again, you are doing me a favor by asking/accepting them. I’m out of the 60” batik weight fabric so anything that I send will be 44” Kona. Amazing how much fabric I go through, that’s my third 30 yard bolt. Not sure if I will use that weight again, if you received any could you let me know how you like it? It’s so tight that I fing a 70 needle works best with it.

Juana, I got a “new” brown yesterday too! 😊

Getting excited for the 17th!

Last edited by Yiaya; 04-11-2024 at 08:18 PM.