Old 04-06-2010, 09:17 AM
DeedeeSwift

$7.64 for Amy Butler fabric is a good price. I love her fabric and its good quality so feel good about that part. You've shopped around and you've thought about it - Everyone has put more $$ into less processed decisions (but that's not really the point because everyone's circumstances are different). If you've decided it's within your means then go for it. But don't do it half a**ed - buy everything (you don't want to be scrambling for a decent backing and don't ruin a perfectly lovely project by going only halfway "go for it" means "Go For It!" all the way! The thing that makes it great and the thing that makes it hard - it's real trendy. The hard part about that is, whoever is saying you're not going to find this in 6 months is right - this is not a "classic." that being said, the thing that also makes it hard is that it's trendy and cute and a really different combination that you won't see again - - I could kick myself every time I think that I could have gotten [insert here fabric/pattern/book/etc.] oh i wish I would have done that because now I can't find a project that's quite as interesting or makes my heart go pitter patter like that one did... Yea, I'm on team - "Go For It" .