Old 04-07-2010, 05:40 AM
jenimelinda

[quote=DeniseB]I am no help, I am weak. I just ordered 24 fat quarters of Amy Butler Daisy Chain (had a heck of a time finding it) to make a Turning Twenty quilt. Once again my inspiration was TwistedStitcher. This is the second quilt I have made like hers. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-19936-1.htm
quote]

WOW - I'm in love with Daisy Chain in the blues and greens. I caught a clearance sale on a bolt of one of my favs in pink & orange (a combo I've never before been possessed to own), but now I may have to hunt down some blues and greens, too. That Turning Twenty quilt TwistedSticher did is lovely!!

I wish I had something helpful to say about overcoming the impulse to buy the Love fabric, but I found myself hunting down and paying a mint for some of the Belle duck egg blue wallpaper fabric. (Yay for Amy Butler!) I had the same should I / shouldn't I war with myself, and actually had dreams about the stuff. After a couple of weeks, I realized I'd really be sad if it were all gone and I really couldn't find any more. So I'm the proud owner of 5 yards... and I'm gonna love snuggling up under it as often as possible. I'm actually gonna keep this one for myself!! :)