Old 04-18-2010, 09:31 AM
lazyquilter

thank you for the kind words. But I prefer to not think of them as challenges, I prefer to fuss with them, toss them around the room a bit, whine to the Dr.'s, and then stalk into the sewing room and I feel a whole new calm again. The challenge to me is, getting those edges to meet up with the correct ones that they are suppose to. Now that's the challenge. LOL... and loving it.. My idea of a fun afternoon is having Les take me to a really special fabric shop that I am extremely pleased with. Then I can take my three wheel walker and stack it with fabric bolts until I can't see over the top, lay them out and end up just picking out maybe 4 of the group. And sometimes I just need to touch them and envision what they can become. Isn't that a great feeling and you don't need a walker to do that either. I guess I just have a "jone's habit for fabrics" and fortunately I never travel with more then enough to cover my fabrics, and have my man take me home so I can fold them and put them where they go and how they will play with other fabrics. Now that's a happy day.