Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Need a design digitized >

Need a design digitized

Need a design digitized

Old 12-08-2021, 07:45 AM

I love my digitizing software and digitize on occasion for others but have not been doing it for a while. So busy quilting and now recovering from COVID. Depending on how much you embroider you may want to invest in a software package. For me it was well worth the investment. I got my money out of the software when I purchased it 10+ years ago and keep it updated. I find it to be fun to design my own quilt labels too.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:20 AM

A digitalized design is used in an embroidery machine and is the computer code so the machine knows how to stitch out the design. Only embroidery machines can use them. There are a lot od designs that may come with the machine or that you can buy. But if need a special design like a logo for a company, some one will have to put the coding in for that.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:31 PM

Nowadays, there are so many options are available. We just need to do is google and everything will be at your door step. Do google and check online embroidery services in the area's.
Old 03-14-2022, 02:25 AM

I enjoy my embroidery digitizing software and occasionally digitise for others, although I haven't done so in a long. I've been so busy sewing and healing from COVID. Depending on how frequently you embroider, you might want to consider purchasing a software programme. It was well worth the investment for me. I received my money's worth out of the software when I bought it over a decade ago, and I keep it up to date. I enjoy designing my own quilt labels as well.
Old 03-14-2022, 10:18 PM

You just need to do Google and you will get the best service providers in your area's. I will not suggest you this and that. Thank you!!!
Old 03-19-2022, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by turnpaper View Post
My Cousin Gave me a Singer Futura XL-400 Embroidery Machine...
..and My Question Is:

I Design on PS & IL (Silkscreen & Heatpress)..
So now i want to Try EMBROIDERY...

What Software Do yall Reccomend for DIGITIZING my Deaigns and Transferring them to Embroider..?

Thanks In Advance..
I would suggest you read the 2013 thread that you quoted word for word (including the misspellings) on the t-shirt forum.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Old 03-30-2022, 12:21 AM

Hi!! I am adrenablossom and I have used Epicstitch Digitized design Software since last two years which is capable to decorate new design embroidery industry with heat transfer and screen printing.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieLou View Post
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place I can get a design digitized. My daughter runs a home health agency and wants some shirts embroidered with their company logo. I can't do the digitizing but I can embroider the shirts. Can anyone recommend a place? I know i've seen some places mentioned before but I can't remember the names. TIA
Hey, it's not a difficult you can learn digitizing from youtube there are alot of tutorials and you can use illustrator, corel draw and studio software it will be helpful to digitize anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATY4PWPLD58

check this tutorial it will help you.
Old 07-13-2022, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieLou View Post
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place I can get a design digitized. My daughter runs a home health agency and wants some shirts embroidered with their company logo. I can't do the digitizing but I can embroider the shirts. Can anyone recommend a place? I know i've seen some places mentioned before but I can't remember the names. TIA
If you do the google you can find alot of websites which are doing providing digitizing services personally i recommend you Absolute Digitizing i got the services from them they are very professional.
https://www.absolutedigitizing.com/convert-jpg-to-pes/