Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
40% off Go Starter Set  today >

40% off Go Starter Set today

40% off Go Starter Set today

Old 01-11-2022, 07:40 AM
Power Poster

Default 40% off Go Starter Set today

I bought a Go manual for $149.99. Total with tax and free shipping $164.05.

Use code Save40

GRAND TOTAL EXCL. TAX $149.99 TAX $14.06 GRAND TOTAL INCL. TAX $164.05

https://www.accuquilt.com/go-fabric-cutter-starter-set.html

Old 01-12-2022, 07:24 AM
Power Poster

I hope those that wanted one was able to get it. The price went up and no free shipping.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:43 PM

Accuquilt has had such great sales lately. Christmastime was unimaginable for sales. I took advantage of my of the great prices. For someone interest or thinking about Accuquilt the sales lately have been great. Just my opinion. Just a happy customer.
Old 01-13-2022, 03:33 PM

I am also a giant fan of Accuquilt. Last year when they had a sale I was able to upgrade from a GO and get the Studio II at 45% off - with free shipping. And then through the holidays I bought a lot of other dies and accessories. Now I still need to organize everything. They have been bought out so they are selling off a lot of the old inventory. I noticed some items have already started to go up in price. So many quilts to make - they are so much easier when I can cut it out with my dies. I need a local quilting buddy to keep me on pace.
Old 01-15-2022, 08:58 PM

I bought another plastic (not very deep) tote with wheels. I don't put them under the bed but is it ok to put my dies in there on top of each other?
Old 01-16-2022, 04:06 AM

I finally made the leap a few weeks ago and purchased an AccuQuilt cutter during the early January sale. I PMd a few members to find out what were their favorite dies or ‘go tos’. The box just arrived and everything is payed out on my dining room table but I haven’t had the nerve to unwrap anything yet. 🤪
Old 01-16-2022, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
I bought another plastic (not very deep) tote with wheels. I don't put them under the bed but is it ok to put my dies in there on top of each other?
You want to store them upright. You can store them on the edges, or sides. I had some stored in a file box bin.

We were instructed not to stack them on top of each other. It could cause the bent blades in the die.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:23 AM
Power Poster

The weight of the dies will roll the blade edges. The edges are very thin and sharp so do not stack them on top of each other. I would store them in a tote laying sideways on edge or standing, whichever works best.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:37 AM
Power Poster

I have taken a die apart before to see how it is made. The foam is glued on a wood base that holds the dies in place. The wood base is glued into the green plastic tray which is the housing for the die. The foam and wood base can be glued if they come lose if necessary with any all purpose glue. The foam is to protect the blades, make the die safe to handle, and give a surface for the fabric to stay in place.