Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • 2.5” swap – Let’s Make “Charming Addition”! ***Sign up closes June 5, 2013*** >
  • 2.5” swap – Let’s Make “Charming Addition”! ***Sign up closes June 5, 2013***

• 2.5” swap – Let’s Make “Charming Addition”! ***Sign up closes June 5, 2013***

Old 06-29-2013, 06:50 AM

Received my squishy package Wednesday and had to hold my excitement to play with them until today, what a great mix of fabrics...all other work is on hold until Monday....thanks for organizing..looking forward to the next swap!
    Old 06-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Hi Everyone....I received my Squishy yesterday....after being in the car for over 12 hours all I had the energy for was to just bring it in the house after going to the mailbox....Thank you so much Fraew for the perfect timing.. And Thanks to all that participated in this swap....The variety is fantastic from what I was able to see...
    Old 06-29-2013, 08:24 AM

USPS swears that all of the packages have been delivered except for 3 (notice left/available for pick up): nls, nurse bonnie, and motorcyclemad. If you haven't received your squishy, please let me know.
    Old 06-29-2013, 08:26 AM

And now it's time to sew, sew, sew! Please share your progress here. If you are keeping track of how long it takes, please also share with your pics...maybe convince some of us to stop "collecting" and start "sewing". You know who you are.
    Old 06-29-2013, 08:48 AM

I received my package this week. I just got home yesterday from being out since Sunday, and was so happy to open it up this morning and look the packets over. What fun this will be! I plan to start on it over July 4th weekend. Thanks, Fraew for hosting this swap and thank you to everyone for swapping! This swap definitely makes this quilt much more attainable.
    Cyndy K.
    Old 06-29-2013, 04:43 PM

Such beautiful fabrics to play with. Thanks to all who played and to our hard working hostess.
    Old 06-29-2013, 05:06 PM

Sooo much fun to open the package...and as fun as it was to see the fabrics, just as fun to see where all they came from! Have a 40th class reunion to get lots done for this next week, then maybe I can play with the "plus signs". Pretty sure that Honchey is an over achiever trying to make us all crazy!!!! ;-) Freaw...thank you sooooo much for your work in this. It will be fun to see the progress! Have a safe and wonderful 4th everyone!
    Old 06-29-2013, 07:12 PM

I received my package this week....sorry for not posting sooner...busy quilting here!

The fabrics are wonderful! Thanks for hosting...can't wait to see the next pictures of how it's done...the got lost in the directions.

Nan
    Old 06-30-2013, 12:42 AM

I feel like screaming.. I am in the middle of a major quilt project that will take a few months to finish, and must have OCD.. I can't get myself to start another project in the middle.. Ughhhh.. I lost the directions, but don't think I need them...
    Old 06-30-2013, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by barri1
    I feel like screaming.. I am in the middle of a major quilt project that will take a few months to finish, and must have OCD.. I can't get myself to start another project in the middle.. Ughhhh.. I lost the directions, but don't think I need them...
    Barri, I feel your pain. I'm working on a project for my 89 yr old DMIL. She's so wonderful and I feel the urgency to finish for her. I can't work on anything else or I feel guilty.