Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 04-27-2010, 07:40 PM

Since I'm new to the group I guess I'm not understanding all of the ends and outs of swaps on this site. Is there somewhere I'm suppost to post rec'd F8ths and returned blocks? I'll be happy to do so if ya'll will tell me where to find it.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:09 PM

I believe it would be nice of you to do so. I have no idea if it is a rule or not.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
Since I'm new to the group I guess I'm not understanding all of the ends and outs of swaps on this site. Is there somewhere I'm suppost to post rec'd F8ths and returned blocks? I'll be happy to do so if ya'll will tell me where to find it.
Hi hoppy, nice to see you today.

:D Folks are just posting right here on this thread when they get things in the mail. It's just a nice way to give the notice that squishies arrived safely. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pictures of the blocks you get back so we can all drool!! LOL!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:30 PM

I'll post all the info tomorrow so everyone will know :) I would love to post pics but my virus protection won't let them go through to this site, haven't figured out why yet. I'll have my fiance work on the problem this week-end and see if he can solve the problem.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:29 AM

I posted that I sent rere her block but it was craftyrobin that gave me a problem. I think her squishy wanted to stay and chat for a while but I being a bad squishy sitter sent her home all grown up, and she gave me problems from the start. Please Crafty if not happy please let me know, something is wrong and I did so many yesterday that I just couldn't see it. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr I ended up with blockitis which means can't see what is wrong but you know it's wrong. hahahaha I still have 2 blocks to post but dh took the camera to work so will post tomorrow, these blocks are all turning out perfect for my quilt (well dd quilt or is it dd, sdd, sdd) not sure yet. hahahah
Old 04-28-2010, 07:16 AM

I got a squishy envelope from CraftsbyRobin today with a F8 and a block

from CraftsbyRobin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17429[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-17429.jpe
Views:	8
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	17429  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
I posted that I sent rere her block but it was craftyrobin that gave me a problem. I think her squishy wanted to stay and chat for a while but I being a bad squishy sitter sent her home all grown up, and she gave me problems from the start. Please Crafty if not happy please let me know, something is wrong and I did so many yesterday that I just couldn't see it. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr I ended up with blockitis which means can't see what is wrong but you know it's wrong. hahahaha I still have 2 blocks to post but dh took the camera to work so will post tomorrow, these blocks are all turning out perfect for my quilt (well dd quilt or is it dd, sdd, sdd) not sure yet. hahahah
I know it will be awesome ... I'm using the blocks to make my sister a quilt for Christmas ... she made a request when I was trying to learn over 5 years ago ... and she wanted blues ... so that was the fabric I had the most of ... however ... I might keep a few out for a quilt of my own :D
Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by sandiannie
*hides eyes* and I see all the mistakes glaringly!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:37 AM

lol
Old 04-28-2010, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
Originally Posted by sandiannie
*hides eyes* and I see all the mistakes glaringly!
I don't see any mistakes, just all the heart that went into making it!! You must be looking at the wrong thing!