"Weigh In"

Old 04-30-2010, 03:03 AM

Today is the final weigh in for April FQ !!

Please everyone pm today with your ending weight loss so we may determine the winners!! :-D :-D :-D

Thanks girls!! :-D
Old 04-30-2010, 03:51 AM

Okay, don't know if this is the right thread or not but I want to
be in for May. I'll check and see if I can find another one that you are suppose to sign in on. Thanks, Lacikat
Old 04-30-2010, 04:30 AM

Me too! I'm in for May.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lacikat
Okay, don't know if this is the right thread or not but I want to
be in for May. I'll check and see if I can find another one that you are suppose to sign in on. Thanks, Lacikat
If you want to do the rewards where you win FQ"S/prize the thread is 'weight loss challenge...with a prize"
Old 04-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

One day to go to sigh up for the May weight loss challenge and win a prize/FQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:56 AM

The month of April has not been an especially good one for me. I have been really struggling with a flare up of arthritis which would be an acceptable reason for missing a few workouts. I have a hard time walking when I am in a flare up. My hands ache and swell, so then I feel sorry for myself, did I say “very sorry” for myself. I have been comforting myself with a little larger bowl of cereal, another piece of desert, when I already had one today. Subway for lunch 3 times in one week. Well here we are at the end of the month and I am seeing the results of blowing off my normal routine. While it is perfectly acceptable to not aggravate my arthritis by working out, is there really a good excuse for eating a second piece of bread with butter on it? Not really. That is how I gained all of this weight in the first place. While I didn’t gain much, I didn’t lose much either. I have been writing down everything I have been eating, but I have been going over my points almost every day. Add that to skipping my workouts, spells NO FAT QUARTERS FOR ME. Today I got a good reminder. This is an excerpt from an e-mail I received from Jonathan Roche a virtual personal trainer. Jonathan is very motivational and he usually says things that I need to be reminded of. This is a great example.

Taking action with No Future Regrets!
We have all had those times where we decided to make a positive change in our lives. But then life got in the way and we came up with excuses to not take action and then the goal faded and we were left with yet another failed attempt at positive change.
Let’s make this attempt at getting fit and losing weight different. Every time you attempt to make an excuse to blow off a workout or eat something bad, I want you to think and even say to yourself: You are better than that!
The program works when you work the program and I know you can follow my lead to do amazing things with your weight loss, fitness, energy and health. So follow my lead and let’s make it happen.
TODAY! No Excuses!
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb

Don’t let this powerful quote come true. You are better than that!

Jonathan Roache’s website if you are interested in receiving free daily motivational reminders.
http://www.NoExcusesWorkouts.com

May is a new month. I am going to focus on staying on track. I have so much support available to me, I have my Weight Watchers program, Jonathan’s e-mails, I have of all of you, and I have myself. Isn’t it funny when you know things but you don’t always listen to yourself. Know what I mean?
Linda
Old 04-30-2010, 11:19 AM

Great food for thought laparshall!! Thanks

Hi, girls!! Before I can announce the winners of the April FQs, I need a few more ending weights. :-D :-D

Please pm me today; beckyw DebraK janRN jnagy1206 jnebug sewred Barbm

Thanks girls and then we can get this wrapped up!! :lol: :lol:
Old 04-30-2010, 01:40 PM

Laparshall: what a great email. Now let's all try to like ourselves a little better and treat ourselves a LOT better. I don't have the physical challenges you have, mine is mental: depression. I just don't give a #$@# about myself most days so I sabatouge (sp?) my diet. Then I'm like well I'm fat so what I'll eat another piece of pizza or bread or both. How can we change this mindset? Keep reminding us all of the quote: YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Hang in there with us-we'll work together.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:43 PM

Here is the list of the 28 girls on board for the April FQ Rewards:

Ninnie trupeach1 Chasinghawk JillR janRN RebeccaVLQ nikki128 DebraK Quilt4u beckyw QuiltingNonnie ljs317 Alu-Rathbone carolevidak LovingIzabella zennia QuiltingQueen Lneal isnthatodd laparshall pstoner jnagy1206 Crystalkicks jnebug sewred DONK Barbm Grammie Sharon

Congratulations girls!!
The 1st place winner is "jnagy1206" She lost 11.5 lbs!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

These group of girls please pm jnagy1206 for address to send your fq.
Ninnie trupeach1 JillR janRN RebeccaVLQ nikki128 DebraK Quilt4u beckyw QuiltingNonnie ljs317 Alu-Rathbone carolevidak

The 2nd place winner is "Chasing Hawk" She lost 8 lbs!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

These group of girls please pm Chasing Hawk for her address to send your fq.
LovingIzabella zennia QuiltingQueen Lneal isnthatodd laparshall pstoner Crystalkicks jnebug sewred DONK Barbm Grammie Sharon
Congratulations girls!!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:07 PM

Well, finally. I lost 3 lbs this week, am back to where I was 5 weeks ago, now to keep going down. We can all do it!