Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Just Needed a Few  Things from Lowes >

Just Needed a Few Things from Lowes

Just Needed a Few Things from Lowes

Old 05-10-2010, 11:37 PM

Ninnie, I am glad all turned out well. I know it is hard to be alert for two(I have to do this w/ DH too) but beats the alternative. I never let DH out of car until I am sure he has turned it off, taken out the key, pulled the emergency brake, and as we walk away I must hear the horn to know he locked the car for sure.

Gwyn- by golly girl I am very familiar where you were in Grand Mesa. Good Heavens!!!

You gave a whole new meaning to 4-wheeling.
My cousin lives in Cedaredge. Picked peaches in Orchard City and Paonia. Caught my first Golden trout at Grand Mesa Reservoir.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mbunny
You can't, of course, tell him this, since it would spill the beans that you talked, but I did the same thing at home depot the other day (what is it about those stores?). Thank god DH's truck was still there when I came out (he wasn't with me, and doesn't know, and won't 'cause he'd kill me). I was rather amazed it was there, after I realized what I had done, because this home depot is in a rather, um, urban area known for crime. I'm swearing off the home improvement store!
:lol: :lol: I'll keep your secret also.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:39 AM

:roll: I won't tell. :roll:
Old 05-11-2010, 05:40 AM

That is to funny. Men never do anything dumb. Here is another man story. My husband and another guy were in a diesel truck in I belive Tennessee driving down the highway when a bell went off. My husband and his friend looked at each other and said "Oh" it the fuel tank reminder. My husband says, "How long before it's totally out". Friend replies don't really know. Well to make a long story short, they coasted to the exit ramp, then had to PUSH, the truck to the gas station which had NO diesel fuel. Another truck with a tank in the bed of the truck gave them some diesel fuel to get to the other side of the highway which did have diesel fuel.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 AM

LOL
Old 05-11-2010, 07:49 AM

As we say at home his man suit was on too tight, it is the same suit that cannot let a man find the mustard when you say it is on the second shelf of the frigde. You go to the frigde and move the mayo and low and behold there is the mustard. MAN SUIT to tight!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the laughs you all provided, wiping tears off now before going to quilt.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bella
As we say at home his man suit was on too tight, it is the same suit that cannot let a man find the mustard when you say it is on the second shelf of the frigde. You go to the frigde and move the mayo and low and behold there is the mustard. MAN SUIT to tight!
DH: Where is the peanut butter?
me: in the cabinet.
DH: which cabinet?
Me: the one beside the oven
DH opening the door of cabinet and looking in: I can't find it, are you sure it is this cabinet?
Me: Yes , in that cabinet
DH: on the top shelf or the bottom shelf?
Me: it's on the top shelf
DH: still can't find it , are you sure?
Me: yes I am sure, just move something and look
DH: nope, it's not here
Me: getting up and going to the kitchen, moving the bottle of syrup, and handing peanut butter to DH.
DH : why didn't you say behind the syrup? :shock: :shock:
Me: going back in den and sitting down
DH: where is the bread?
Me: getting up and going to the kitchen and making peanut butter and banana sandwich for DH :roll:
they have to do things like this on purpose, I mean surely a man is capable of moving something and looking behind it. Right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by bella
DH: Where is the peanut butter?
me: in the cabinet.
DH: which cabinet?
Me: the one beside the oven
DH opening the door of cabinet and looking in: I can't find it, are you sure it is this cabinet?
Me: Yes , in that cabinet
DH: on the top shelf or the bottom shelf?
Me: it's on the top shelf
DH: still can't find it , are you sure?
Me: yes I am sure, just move something and look
DH: nope, it's not here
Me: getting up and going to the kitchen, moving the bottle of syrup, and handing peanut butter to DH.
DH : why didn't you say behind the syrup? :shock: :shock:
Me: going back in den and sitting down
DH: where is the bread?
Me: getting up and going to the kitchen and making peanut butter and banana sandwich for DH :roll:
they have to do things like this on purpose, I mean surely a man is capable of moving something and looking behind it. Right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh dear! You mean this doesn't improve after years of marriage? It's an incurable disease?!!?!?!? How about when they call you from home when you are out and about and they can't find something. I can usually tell him exactly what to move to find whatever he wants! :roll: I tease him that he's "looking like a man" again.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:18 AM

Thats an adventure in a minivan girl!!!God was with you.