Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict? >

Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict?

Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:31 PM

Yup, got to admit.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:09 PM

Yes, I have become a quilting board addict. If I spent as much time working on quilts as I do here , I'd have alot more quilts made. I see so many beautiful pictures and great patterns that I just keep looking. Since I'm 75 years old and live alone with my 9 mo. old dog , I do what I want the majority of the time anyway. Tonite I'm going to a drive in movie with daughter & grandkids, so Ill be shutting down soon. Love this site.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Google Goddess

live chat is fun, just click on the live chat above this and we just talk about anything, if you have a ? just jump in and ask it

Originally Posted by ann clare
Yes. I come on most nights for 2-3 hours. I start with the tutes, then pictures, main and thats about as far as I get. Love every minute here. As for chat I have never been in a chat room so would not know what to do. Seems there are others like me.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Google Goddess

have fun at the movies

Originally Posted by janquilts'ncrochets
Yes, I have become a quilting board addict. If I spent as much time working on quilts as I do here , I'd have alot more quilts made. I see so many beautiful pictures and great patterns that I just keep looking. Since I'm 75 years old and live alone with my 9 mo. old dog , I do what I want the majority of the time anyway. Tonite I'm going to a drive in movie with daughter & grandkids, so Ill be shutting down soon. Love this site.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 PM

I will admit to being an addict....I just have to see what's going on with everyone at least once a day....sometimes two or three times. I love to see all the beautiful quilts and it keeps me inspried to make more. I always get some great ideas from the talented quilter here! It's very reassuring to know that if i have a problem...the answers are only a mouse click away! This is by far the BEST group online!!!!!! :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:04 PM

I must be an addict to but a small one,, I check in after supper dishes are done for a couple of hours each nite. I love to look at what everyone else has done, love the beautiful things that everyone does. I have bought several bag patterns but haven't tried one yet , going to buy fabric for one this weekend hopefully I will make one before I go back to work on Tue. then June tenth is last day for the summer. But having surgery on my right thumb will be in splint for 6 wks. still going to try to sew.lol
Old 05-28-2010, 05:07 PM

I am a quilt board addict. I try to check once a day, usually in the evening after I get home from work. Only thing is, I spend time on the board and not quilting! I have to find a happy medium I guess! But I really love this site and see what others are making.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
I'm a board addict for sure. I check this board more often than I do my facebook!
I gave up playing Farmville, and Farmtown because I didn't have time to play them on FB. I am on here instead! Much more informative, educational and such an encouragement on all aspects from quilting, other issues and to life in general.
This is a great place to spend time - even if the house does get a bit dusty from time to time.
Love it here.
I did the same thing. Might check facebook, but always check the board, sometimes several times a day and stay on for to long at a time.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Google Goddess

I don't go on facebook anylonger to play farmtown either, this board is more fun. I had 6 farms and got to the top and then they finally gave us more things to do, but haven't been back to it.

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
I'm a board addict for sure. I check this board more often than I do my facebook!
I gave up playing Farmville, and Farmtown because I didn't have time to play them on FB. I am on here instead! Much more informative, educational and such an encouragement on all aspects from quilting, other issues and to life in general.
This is a great place to spend time - even if the house does get a bit dusty from time to time.
Love it here.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:33 PM

I too am addicted to this Board. There are so many fun, nice, helpful people here! I learn something everyday here. I spend more time that I should reading here, but it makes me happy so that is fine. And I learn. Haven't been on the Chat yet. Goodness, you mean it is something else I could become addicted to? LOL Maybe I should try to figure out how it works & try that too. Oh yall are such enablers. LOL