Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 06-01-2010, 06:36 PM

April, there is no way that I am upset at the wonderful way you organized this swap, you have been so organized and on-top of everything. Thank you, thank you!

I realize that life happens, and just would like the fabric back, no questions. But if that can't happen, I'm done. No hard feelings.

There are surely good reasons, and I forgive and forget. I'm missing 4 blocks, if and when they come, thanx. If not, don't stress anymore.

Bobbinwinder
anitariddle
thequilteddove
ctj_mama (got one back, but it didn't belong to me, I forwarded it)
Old 06-01-2010, 06:40 PM

oops..wrong boomerang
Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 PM

I also agree, just return the fabric. That will allow us to make a matching block to those that we have already received.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:36 PM

I am sorry to see people upset because there are a few blocks late in being returned. Life has a way of doing that to us. I know I am struggling with health and personel issues that has me behind on 2.0. I know that ladies that have not gotten theirs done are doing the best they can. If I am missing one of yours...please dont stress over it. I can wait. This swap was meant to be fun. No one planned on falling behind.

April take care of yourself and Izzy and thank you again for hosting these wonderful swaps.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 PM

i don't see that people are really upset, they are just asking for their fabric to be returned. No questions, no hard feelings. don't think that's too much to ask. it's actually the polite thing to do as far as i'm concerned. this swap has been great fun and new friends have been made for sure. yes life does get in the way sometimes...but there is usually a remedy!!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:58 AM

Ok all my blocks except for Bobbinwinder and NorbanaQuilts are done and mailed. Sorry Vicki and Donna, I have problems with my hands and can only cut and sew when the pain is not so bad, I had a few good days. All most got them all done. I will get them done and mailed as soon as I can. I am sorry my blocks are so late hope it didn't cause too many problems for you all. Guess I should have known better! But it sounded like so much FUN and I really thought I could get them done on time. THANK YOU ALL and again I am sorry.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:52 AM

I received a beautiful block from Kysmommy2, boy you would not beleive the enevlope, it was so torn, the PO had tape on it everywhere. Even the plastic was all torn up- BUT!!!! the block is perfect, thank you so much.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:40 AM

Thank you everyone for such kind words and support. I truly truly enjoy this swap and the friends I make along the way in it. This swap has helped keep me sane in moments of sheer frustration and chaos. I thank each and every one of you for helping make this swap a success and for having fun with it. I think the process will continue to improve as each swap goes and eventually we will have a "perfect" swap :-)
Thank you all again-I am glad you feel I did the best I could for all of you and are not let down by the swap.
Hugs
April
Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 PM

Kim--i received your block today!! thank you so much for getting it finished---it is beautiful!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:07 AM

Kim, I'm in no hurry. Finish mine when you feel well