Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010 >

Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010

Red/White/Blue Swap - Sign up closes May 15, 2010

Old 06-05-2010, 12:24 PM

Hi Deb
I received my blocks today and I am totally excited and happy with them. What a great job you did !!!!! I have been arranging and rearranging them to see which way they look best. Oh how I love to play. This was my first swap and what fun it was. Kuddos to everyone that I received a block from. They are all great!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM

Hi Deb and fellow swappers...

My beautiful blocks came in the mail today!! It was so exciting to recieve them!

My husband came in from the mailbox with this grin on his face... I knew they were here when I saw him (he can't keep a secret or get away with anything, poor guy)

My whole family happened to be sitting around in the living room, and so I started laying the blocks down one by one.. With each one there was "oohs" and "ahhs".. No one enjoyed them more than my 3 year old granddaughter.. she kept picking up this one and that one and announcing to everyone, "My gam-ma would like this one"... laying it down again and going after another one.

Thank you everyone for these beautiful blocks.. thank you Deb for putting together a wonderful selection, you did a great job!

This was my first swap.. you can bet I'll be doing a many more. It has been so much fun. Now... how shall I put these together?? humm....
Old 06-05-2010, 02:52 PM

I received my blocks today! Thank you everyone- they are beautiful!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:31 PM

Hi Deb and fellow quilters,

I received my blocks today. Wow!! And Wow!!! again.
They were all beautiful! I am heading to the store this week to look for border fabric and put it all together. I can't hardly wait.

Deb, you did a fantastic job with this. Thank you so much!
this was my first swap but it certainly won't be my last I loved it.

Nettie
Old 06-05-2010, 03:34 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I got my swapped blocks back today...YAY YAY YAY...I first got upset when I saw the package in my mailbox because I saw my own writting on it and thought that another package got sent back because of the postage. Then I looked a little more and LOL...OH..These are my RWB Swap Blocks....heehee

I love them so much, everyone did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!! :thumbup: I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow, so that I can show everybody what I got.

And again KUDO'S to you Deb!!! You are AMAZING!!!

Mish
Old 06-05-2010, 04:07 PM

I got mine today as well and wow is this fun! Deb, you did a great job matching them all up! What a load of work! I'm so excited to put it all together!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:15 PM

I received my r/w/b blocks today. They are great. You did a wonderful job coordinating so many participants.
Thanks again.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:03 PM

I received my red white blue blocks 6-5 today. They are so great looking I just love them all . Deb thanks for hosting this swap, I had fun time. Thanks everyone.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM

My blocks arrived today. I am so excited. One of the great-grandsons was here. He took the one with the fire works in the middle and the house one and decided he was taking them home with him. My daughter==his grandmother-- had to convience him that they were not his. Being a ggm is great. I just stand back and let gm be the mean one. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful blocks. ispy
Old 06-05-2010, 06:06 PM

I too rec'd my blocks today. I was talking about this swap earlier in the day and when I opened the mailbow there they were. Now I get to play around and try to choose the blocks I want to use first from the fantastic blocks I rec'd. Everyone did a great job. I had fun I hope everyone else did.

Sharon