Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 06-18-2010, 06:05 PM

Hi Tam...Moo!
The name of the block is "Box Quilt". It's from Quilterscache.com, their 12" collection. I was happy to make them for you! I'm glad you like all the blues! I certainly hope they fit into your quilt scheme.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:25 PM

I love the yellow and green and yellow "daisy" block, what is the name of that?
Old 06-19-2010, 03:14 AM

We will miss you, Prayers and hugs being sent your way!
Originally Posted by 76 and counting
Hi these are the blocks I received for June . The first two are from Keren and the third is fron quiltingnoine they are so pretty and will brighten up my quilt so much. I want to tell you all this will be my last swap for a while. There are some health issues and I need to take it easy for a while. about 6 years ago I had a stroke and two years ago I had
Guillain-Barré syndrome this is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system if I get up tight about something I start to studder and get confused so will try to take it easy for awhile. Sure will miss the swap but I am still going keep in touch. God Bless 76 and counting
Old 06-19-2010, 07:31 AM

UpNorth ... I am sorry for the delay in letting you know that your block arrive. We've been busy with VBS this week but I did get your lovely block .. nice block and fabric choices! thanks for swapping with me
Old 06-19-2010, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by barbsbus
Abonda, I mailed your June block today. Hope you like it. It is called lazy daisy. A fun one to make.
Thank you sooooo much for my square. I just love the colors you picked and it is different. I like different a lot!! :thumbup: :thumbup: It kinda does remind you of a daisy?
Here is the beautiful block!

Glad you liked it. It is called lazy Daisy. I found it in the quilter's cashe. After I got it all together it was not 12 1/2" so I added a tiny border. Maybe I didn't scant the 1/4" seams. LOL.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:37 AM

Oh My! You are in my prayers! I hope you feel better soon!
Originally Posted by goldendog55
I got dropped from the messages, again!! My June partner will get her block by the end of the month. Had to go to the Dr., and I have quilter's elbow(tennis elbow, even though I can't play tennis), and I can't rotary cut for a while. It's slowing me down in all my swaps!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:41 AM

I'm so sorry that you are having health issues! I will pray for you! You will be missed!
Originally Posted by 76 and counting
Hi these are the blocks I received for June . The first two are from Keren and the third is fron quiltingnoine they are so pretty and will brighten up my quilt so much. I want to tell you all this will be my last swap for a while. There are some health issues and I need to take it easy for a while. about 6 years ago I had a stroke and two years ago I had
Guillain-Barré syndrome this is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system if I get up tight about something I start to studder and get confused so will try to take it easy for awhile. Sure will miss the swap but I am still going keep in touch. God Bless 76 and counting
Old 06-19-2010, 11:06 AM

This is the gorgeous iris block I received from Deb Watkins today. The picture does not do it justice! The darkest purple fabric is sparkly and so pretty. Wonderful job, my friend!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Iris block from Deb Watkins
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88599[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-88594.jpe
Views:	6
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	88599  
Old 06-19-2010, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
This is the gorgeous iris block I received from Deb Watkins today. The picture does not do it justice! The darkest purple fabric is sparkly and so pretty. Wonderful job, my friend!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
OMG!! That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :D I think you need to send that one to me!! Deb you have done a great job making this one!! Thank you so much for sharing. LOVE IT!!
:D :D :D :D
Old 06-19-2010, 11:47 AM

Gorgeously stunning.