Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 06-28-2010, 05:54 AM

Just a quick update, April was taken to ER last night, DSIL called me at 3:30 AM and said she had gotten so bad with her headaches, he just made her go, she's still in there, there trying to get in touch with her DR to see if maybe the shunt has shifted or maybe cloged. Please keep her in your prayers. Will keep everyone updated and thank you all so much for caring so for my daughter.
Hugs,
Kimberly
Old 06-28-2010, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Just a quick update, April was taken to ER last night, DSIL called me at 3:30 AM and said she had gotten so bad with her headaches, he just made her go, she's still in there, there trying to get in touch with her DR to see if maybe the shunt has shifted or maybe cloged. Please keep her in your prayers. Will keep everyone updated and thank you all so much for caring so for my daughter.
Hugs,
Kimberly
Sending love and warm wishes for a quick solution. She is a wonderful person and we all care about her. I didn't know that you're April's mom. I'm sure this is very hard on Izzy too. Please give both of them a big hug from Hoppy.
Shelley
Old 06-28-2010, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
Hugs,
Kimberly
Sending love and warm wishes for a quick solution. She is a wonderful person and we all care about her. I didn't know that you're April's mom. I'm sure this is very hard on Izzy too. Please give both of them a big hug from Hoppy.
Shelley
Thanks Shelly,
Yes I'm April's mom, she been in pain for so long, brakes my heart to see her hurting all the time, I'm sure praying the'll be able to help her, thanks so much.
Kimberly
Old 06-28-2010, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
April,
You are a survivor with a purpose! Take a deep breath and keep on walking! We are right beside you trudging along, you are never alone.
Hugs,
MJ
purplemem, don't you DARE get up on that leg! let us do the walking ... you just sit and cheer us on from the sofa, okay?

:idea: here's a thought: maybe we can all send you some old-fashioned pom-pons that you can shake and wave at us as we walk this walk with April! ;-)

To all of you: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! This swap is important and fun, but it's only fun if you're here to participate! So take care of yourselves that we can have even more fun with our next swap.

Odessa
(climbing off soapbox, muttering about "how grown up ladies can sometimes act as if they are superheroes and their health doesn't matter ... these supercapes don't protect us from EVERYTHING, don't they know that????" as she heads off to next crisis awaiting her special brand of perspective ........)
Old 06-28-2010, 06:32 AM

Hugs,
Kimberly
:shock: oh, my goodness! That heavens for husbands. Kimberly, please give April our very best. She'll be in our thoughts and prayers as she works through this particular time. Hopefully the answer is quickly discerned and swiftly accomplished.

Odessa
Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Originally Posted by purplemem
April,
You are a survivor with a purpose! Take a deep breath and keep on walking! We are right beside you trudging along, you are never alone.
Hugs,
MJ
purplemem, don't you DARE get up on that leg! let us do the walking ... you just sit and cheer us on from the sofa, okay?

:idea: here's a thought: maybe we can all send you some old-fashioned pom-pons that you can shake and wave at us as we walk this walk with April! ;-)

To all of you: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! This swap is important and fun, but it's only fun if you're here to participate! So take care of yourselves that we can have even more fun with our next swap.

Odessa
(climbing off soapbox, muttering about "how grown up ladies can sometimes act as if they are superheroes and their health doesn't matter ... these supercapes don't protect us from EVERYTHING, don't they know that????" as she heads off to next crisis awaiting her special brand of perspective ........)
Odessa,
Instead of pom poms could you make it FQs? I'll gladly wave them at you! :lol:

Went to hospital today for tests, Good news! they didn't keep me! Doctor will call later with more info. :roll:

You DO have a special perspective...how did you acquire such - ahem- lofty knowledge?

Buddy's Mom-tell April and SIL and Izzy we love them and are supporting them with thoughts and prayers and positive vibes.

I WILL quilt this weekend, I've got the bug back! I will find a way to suspend my leg for 30 minutes at a time.

Hugs to all! MJ
Old 06-28-2010, 07:25 AM

Hugs,
Kimberly
I'm sending up prayers right now for her and your whole family ... may God be with you all during this time.

*HUGS*
Old 06-28-2010, 07:28 AM

Thanks Shelly,
Yes I'm April's mom, she been in pain for so long, brakes my heart to see her hurting all the time, I'm sure praying the'll be able to help her, thanks so much.
Kimberly[/quote]

Yes, it's very hard to see your own child with a serious medical condition. My daughter is in a high risk pregnancy. We have two more months to go.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:44 AM

Please give April a hug and let her know she is in my prayers.
I too didn't realize you were her mom. What a wonderful family here.
Muriel
Old 06-28-2010, 07:48 AM

OMG...please tell April and her family that I will pray for them..even more... lots of hugs to them. The power of prayer is strong medicine!