Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Neoma...you don't have to hurry on mine...I am in no hurry to get it to put in drawer with the others. You are not the only one behind..I am too.

ky and dettonlisas, your blocks will be in the mail in the mornin!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:33 PM

Wow!! That was fast! Ty, ty, ty! ;)
Originally Posted by Karen
Neoma...you don't have to hurry on mine...I am in no hurry to get it to put in drawer with the others. You are not the only one behind..I am too.

ky and dettonlisas, your blocks will be in the mail in the mornin!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:47 AM

Mosher92----I'm mailing your block today, hope it is what you where asking for. And hope your friend likes the quilt.

Nancy in LA----Did you get my block I made? I was going through my list and I didn't write it down on your name. I don't have anymore envelopes.

Soooo...I guess I'm done. Unless we here from krazy.

Mish :0)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:07 AM

Thanks everyone for being so understanding. I hope I didnt come off as being pushy! I LOVE swaping! When I do a swap I have to have a goal in mind. That is how I stay motivated! Thanks for understanding,
Lisa
Old 07-02-2010, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
Thanks everyone for being so understanding. I hope I didnt come off as being pushy! I LOVE swaping! When I do a swap I have to have a goal in mind. That is how I stay motivated! Thanks for understanding,
Lisa
you were not pushy at all, at least I din't think so. I think when we all do a swap we do our best to get done on time but yes things get in the way(like work :roll: ). I thought it was great that you let us know because then your blocks can get done before someone like me who doesn't have a deadline to meet. so no worries Lisa!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:15 AM

How do you applique 36 blocks in a week? It took me almost a whole week to applique 2 blocks.... Did I mention I'm new at applique? I cant wait to see your applique work. Mine always ends up bunchy and bubbly:oops: :oops: :oops:

I use stablizer!?!?! What am I doing wrong? :?

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
Thanks, Karen!
Well to ease your minds i will get both Lisas blocks done first when I start sewing again.
You are welcome! My brain is starting to function again! I had done 36 applique blocks in a week...had a malfunction going on!! LOL!!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
How do you applique 36 blocks in a week? It took me almost a whole week to applique 2 blocks.... Did I mention I'm new at applique? I cant wait to see your applique work. Mine always ends up bunchy and bubbly:oops: :oops: :oops:

I use stablizer!?!?! What am I doing wrong? :?

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
Thanks, Karen!
Well to ease your minds i will get both Lisas blocks done first when I start sewing again.
You are welcome! My brain is starting to function again! I had done 36 applique blocks in a week...had a malfunction going on!! LOL!!
I just stayed up hours on end..I did machine applique..not like I did them by hand. I have some pictures, before I did the embroidery that needed done.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:00 AM

Please don't anyone hurry to send me a block, I'm in no way in any hurry I have more projects than I can count to work on.
Really no pressure to anyone this is a fun exchange.
Muriel
Old 07-02-2010, 10:05 AM

I have found so far (mind you this is only round 2 lol) most people do meet the deadline or right within a week of it. I am more than happy to help anyone who may need some help..I know how life goes and gets in the way!
I am learning NTA and am loving it!! Not sure I could do 36 blocks quickly but I am finding it relaxing and think it will be a great thing to take on the plane for my business trip in September to Vegas :-) A non-stop flight is a long time to do nothing so why not get some blocks done or something...right??
Hugs
April
Old 07-02-2010, 11:19 AM

I sent out 4 blocks today, and that should be the end of mine to mail.They went to: CraftsbyRobin, NorBanaquilts, Mosher92 and neoma. I still need to receive blocks from: cjt_mama, colletakay, kbunn, Lovingizabella, Aardvarq, Mosher92, Nancy in Louisiana, neoma, NorBanaquilts, Odessaquilts, sandiannie, Star, Suedonnie, salmonsweet, and Sugarpumpkin. Could you please correct me if I am wrong? I know one of you has sent me a block, but I don't have a name on it. Thanks, Judy