Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Susie sew a lot >

Susie sew a lot

Susie sew a lot

Old 07-01-2010, 02:29 PM

Welcome to the board from Minnesota!! Glad to have you with us!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:42 AM

When you get started with machine quilting, you get a bug! And the more quilts, the merrier. Hello from central PA
Old 07-02-2010, 07:53 AM

Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida!!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:59 AM

I have a Designer I and love it also took the classes and they helped a lot. Going to take another class Aug 7 and learn how to use the Do it All Quilters Hoop so I can quilt the Double Wedding Ring Quilt in the Hoop, excited but nervous will take loads of notes (in detail) so I remember what to do when I'm ready to quilt.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:01 PM

Where in central Pa are you located? I am in chambersburg about 4 mile from the Maryland border and ab out 40 mile south of Harrisurg.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:05 PM

I was able to make two of the three classes given when I bought my machine. I plan to make up the 3rd ecause that was the class on quilting and embroidery. Keep me informed on your class. Sue Sew-aa-lot
Old 07-02-2010, 01:21 PM

Welcome from Arizona!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 PM

Welcome! Sew, you are new to the computer and to quilting? Wow! Before you know you will be moving right along.

Feel free to ask questions about how to navigate around on this site. People ask all the time and at least one person will jump on board and give you the answer.

There is sooooooooo much information available. Just for a starter: on the top of this page you will notice that 'search' is listed right after live chat. Click that on and type in whatever type of info you are looking for. This will give you all of the information listed on the entire site and you can look at all of them or just a few. Most likely you will find the info you need.

We are so glad you are here. :-D
Old 07-02-2010, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Welcome! Sew, you are new to the computer and to quilting? Wow! Before you know you will be moving right along.

Feel free to ask questions about how to navigate around on this site. People ask all the time and at least one person will jump on board and give you the answer.

There is sooooooooo much information available. Just for a starter: on the top of this page you will notice that 'search' is listed right after live chat. Click that on and type in whatever type of info you are looking for. This will give you all of the information listed on the entire site and you can look at all of them or just a few. Most likely you will find the info you need.

We are so glad you are here. :-D
PS: if you click on 'quote reply' it will quote the quilter you are responding to and you can type in your response to them either above or below their quote.

;)
Old 07-02-2010, 02:36 PM

welcome