M & M's

Old 07-09-2010, 07:30 PM

I've gotta stop reading these threads about food! Late night snacks are killers!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:38 AM

Oh the coconut M&M's OMG they are soooo good. When i first saw them i was like ewww that cant be good, so i didnt try them. But one day I saw them again and curiosity got the best of me and i bought a bag and fell in love. To bad they are a special thing and are not around everywhere all the time. I just love them, everytime i see them i buy all of them, just grab the box n go.... Love em wish they came in bigger bags YUMMY!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:39 PM

The pretzel ones are so good , I had to go to Sams Club & get a big box of em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are my newest addiction since mini robin eggs at easter :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by FancyFoot
The pretzel ones are so good , I had to go to Sams Club & get a big box of em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are my newest addiction since mini robin eggs at easter :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Those robin eggs are my very favorite!
Was at Sam's over the weekend, and one of the samples was a cup with 3 pretzel M&M's, so I finally got to try them without buying (and eating) a whole bag. They're pretty good! And I noticed our Sam's has the coconut M&M's, too.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned

I have not had m&ms in so long, I love them any way, If I had $ I would really be in trouble with cocanut in them. God bless. Penny
Old 07-14-2010, 04:14 PM

OMG!!! I love M & M's. I haven't tried the cocoanut ones yet, but I love cocoanut. I haven't tried the pretzel ones either, yet. YET being the key word. OK, now what about us diabetics? I'm sure I shouldn't be eating them, but once I get my hands on them I'm sure they won't last too long. I can't resist a good thing, lol
Old 07-14-2010, 05:04 PM

Yummmy, I tried the coconut ones Sunday. My DD bought them for me.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:53 PM

I love them also. But, my question is: how do people get their name is such pretty scripts at the bottom of their posts??