Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Another way to store fabric >

Another way to store fabric

Another way to store fabric

Old 07-22-2010, 07:37 AM

QBeth - Lucky You! Love your new storage cabinet! Now on to the really important stuff - your STASH! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I agree totally with you about how we feel about our stash of fabric - love to look at it and touch it! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:42 AM

Great Idea! Love the way you have it organized and although we can't see the fabric prints I can tell you have some nice colors. It's always nice when someone comes up with a great idea and shares it. Motivates others to think how they can store their fabrics.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:55 AM

Haha, you made me a very happy camper, but my construction son thinks I am nuts! But, bless his ever-buildin' heart, he just said he would build me one to fit my wall space if I feed him meals for a yearl or two! haha.. YEA for you, my new inspiring friend!
Old 07-22-2010, 08:07 AM

Awesome! What a fabulous idea! :thumbup:
Old 07-22-2010, 08:12 AM

I am very impressed and jealous of all your fabric. I have my fabrics all over the place, and just is not real convenient. I will keep this in mind.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:42 AM

you have a huge stash!!! you might have wanted to buy the other one cuz yours is already full!!!!! Did you know you had that much fabric or did the fabric fairy just fill you up?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by aneternalpoet
Haha, you made me a very happy camper, but my construction son thinks I am nuts! But, bless his ever-buildin' heart, he just said he would build me one to fit my wall space if I feed him meals for a yearl or two! haha.. YEA for you, my new inspiring friend!
Run with it!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by sylslight
you have a huge stash!!! you might have wanted to buy the other one cuz yours is already full!!!!! Did you know you had that much fabric or did the fabric fairy just fill you up?
I knew I had a lot of fabric of certain colors (I've been saving for a blue & yellow quilt) but didn't know I had quite SO much! And, yes, the cabinet is all but full which tells me to stop buying and start sewing. It's just so tempting to buy new fabric as it comes in, isn't it?!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:29 AM

WOW, what a great storage solution. I've been searching for book cases that would assist me with being more organized and visible so I can use the collection I have. No one seems to be selling items like you have. If you hear of them again, please let me know. If it's close I'd love to have something like yours. PS. My hubby is getting really tired of looking as my "mess" in the sewing room/computer room.

If anyone else has suggestions feel free to share their ideas with me. Thanks all. :)
Old 07-22-2010, 09:56 AM

Wow what a find!! Really makes you feel good when that happens. I was feeling guilty about my stash until I viewed yours. Now I have to go shopping in ME again this week/end for my fabric deals 'cause I no long am on a guilt trip.